Administrators play a very crucial role in a company’s success with its Salesforce. It is imperative that administrators have in-depth knowledge about the applications as they handle operations and management of the same.
The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator exam can be undertaken by individuals who are a newbie as Salesforce Administrators or intend to do so in the near future. It is imperative for the candidates to know certain administrators concepts such as the honest mentioned here.
- Building reports, dashboards and workflow
- Maintaining and customising Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Managing Security, Users and Data
Eligible Candidates for ADM 201 Certification
The Administration Essential course is exclusively designed for fresher and new service administrators. They will take the responsibility for maintenance, configuration and installing the Salesforce applications in their organization.
- Any graduate/MBA/ BE/B. Tech/BCA/BBA
- Functional Consultant/Business Analyst
- Candidates interested to get placed in Salesforce
- Software Developer – Both experienced and fresher
- Sales Professional – Both experienced and fresher
- Project Managers
- A user profile has login hour restrictions set to Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. The user logged in at 4:30 p.m. on a Tuesday and it is now 5:01 p.m.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria contact admins at Cloud Solutions India.
Which Behavior of the application should the user expect?
- The user will be able to continue working and start new sessions.
- The user will be logged out, and any unsaved work-in-process will be lost.
- The user will be able to continue working, but will be unable to start any new sessions.
- The user will be logged out, and any unsaved work-in-process will be saved.
The Salesforce Certified Administrator exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the objectives listed below. A candidate should have hands-on experience as a Salesforce administrator and have demonstrated the application of each of the features/functions below.
Salesforce Official Website