- There will be sixty questions that will be the multiple choice type.
- The candidates will be given about ninety minutes to finish the exam.
- The passing score of the exam is 65%.
- The candidates should pay a registration fee of USD 200 and retake fee of USD 100.
- They should not refer or copy from online materials or hard copy materials while appearing for the exam.
- There are no prerequisites to attend this exam. It is recommended to complete the ADM 201 (Administration Essential for New Admin) course before appearing for the exam.
Here we have given some sample questions to help the candidates to face the exam in an easy manner. The model question paper is based upon Salesforce.com Certified Administrator Exam, and it is designed by Cloud Solutions India for the candidates so that they could get familiar with questions. The original question paper can remain more or less tough than the given sample question paper.