Working From Home: The New Normal
With the rise of the Covid-19 pandemic, the entire world is living life on new rules, norms, and perspectives like never before. Bustling IT offices with round the clock services are eerily empty. Nevertheless, work is still going on and the home is now the new office.
Working from home or “remote working” as it is termed isn’t something new. What’s changed is that almost the entire IT world is functioning from home as opposed to only a small percentage in the pre-COVID period.
True to the phrase, “When the going gets tough, the tough get going”, the IT mass is making things work whilst juggling numerous other things within the confines of domestic space.
As we try to make the best of this situation, let’s not forget that every cloud comes with a silver lining. Roles and jobs in the IT world differ with respect to how it will pan out for this new norm.
Also Read: What Does 2020 Hold For Salesforce?
Salesforce roles also have different terms of flexibility for the possibilities of remote working. Before we take a detailed look at what they are, let’s analyze the “silver lining” of working from home:
- In the current crisis, remote working is the best way to keep yourself safe from unwanted viral infection.
- The second biggest blessing is that you don’t have to travel. That saves you time, money, and energy.
- You can schedule your time as you like. Besides, there are no more meetings or office events that you have to participate in even if you don’t feel up to it.
- Working from home gives you the opportunity to sharpen your multitasking skills.
Remote Working and Salesforce Roles
There are many jobs that simply cannot be done from home. But lucky are those who are in Salesforce roles.
For those in the world of Salesforce, remote working is quite a huge part of the job. As an accepted benchmark, there are several Salesforce roles that come with the “work from home “ option. They include:
- Salesforce administrator
- Salesforce Consultants
- Network engineers
- Senior Consultants
- Technical Architects
- Senior Data Engineers
In a time when IT employees in other roles are frantically assessing and coming to terms with the new norm of working from home, those in Salesforce roles might have a definite advantage.
What comes into focus here is Salesforce training. To work from home or office, Salesforce roles need exemplary training so that Salesforce staff can be at their best in any given situation.
Salesforce Training: A Beneficial Investment
Many businesses are dependent on Salesforce and the IT industry is no exception. CRM, accounting, salesforce automation, etc are vital to run a company. Everything has to be in tandem and work efficiently like a well-oiled machine. Consistent salesforce training is essential to increase their efficiency to handle new challenges.
Professional Salesforce training can be highly beneficial especially when a company like Cloud Solutions India, Chennai takes over the reigns of training. Cloud Solutions India, is the most recommended institute offering the best Salesforce Training in the city of Chennai. With a highly experienced and certified team, Cloud Solutions offers training that is tailored to meet the business requirements of the company, by inculcating the current best practices and practical knowledge.
So, how does Salesforce training turn out to be beneficial for your business or company? Here are the takeaways:
- Putting the business processes on the right trackConsistent training makes the trainee aware of one important aspect: Awareness of how a company works. Unless he/she knows this basic information, it will be difficult to get them into the process of carrying on their duties. Companies will have their own processes and the right training will help trainees understand and implement them as they are introduced in the due course of work.
- Good Return of InvestmentTraining a salesforce team and another add ons call for a good chunk of investment. But fret not! This investment will translate as efficiency once the team is set and ready to give it they are all for the progress of the company. Increased profit and overall productivity are the sure gains of training.
- Employee satisfactionIt is a proven fact that salesforce training can make or break a company. The difference between providing training and vice versa reflects the profit and turnover of the company. Most remarkably, Salesforce training has a positive effect on the morale of the employees themselves. A well-trained team is more efficient, productive, and confident. Training inculcates in them the “never-say-die” attitude that helps them deal with challenges at work.
- Enhanced customer service
Customers simply love it when they have a well-trained salesforce catering to their business requirements without them having to run from pillar to post to get things done. A smart, well-spoken, well-informed salesforce has the potential to make a new customer become a regular patron of the business.
- Tech-savvy salesforce
With the digitalization of all operations, it is mandatory that your salesforce is tech-savvy. Training makes them adept at handling mountains of company data, and countless dashboards and reports. Besides, the salesforce has to be accurately trained to regulate data that will help the company in making big decisions. Incompetent handling of data will lead to unnecessary chaos and loss of time and money.
The Final Verdict
It is evident that the pros outweigh the cons when it comes to Salesforce training. The chances of cons are close to nil. Yet, some companies tend to miss out on Salesforce training. Chances are that the following could be the reasons:
- Limited financial resources: When the company is funded and functioning within a limited budget, it tends to exclude salesforce training to save up on money.
- Attrition rate: Some companies avoid training because trainees tend to move from one company to another once the training is complete seeking better opportunities. Companies tend to see this as a loss of money and manpower.
- Training on the job: There are businesses that value the lessons of experience rather than a scheduled training session. The belief that employees will fare better as they carry on with their jobs is another reason why salesforce training is neglected.
Apart from the above-mentioned reasons, Salesforce training in Chennai has more benefits for both the company and the employee.
When a well-reputed institute like Cloud Solutions India, Chennai, takes on the job of training your salesforce team, you have nothing to lose. Our job-oriented programmes, live projects, and hands-on training sessions will hone the skills of your team. Our training will equip them to handle the challenges of your company even while working from home. Want to know more? Contact us today!